CALICO members pursue a wide range of interests involving technology and language teaching and learning. CALICO and its members are dedicated to disseminating information about computer assisted language learning and promoting the use of technology to teach and learn languages, from k-12 to university to government or corporate language teaching and learning.
CALICO Membership Includes the Following Benefits:
- Online full-text access to current articles and archives of the CALICO Journal, published by Equinox.
- Discounted registration fees at CALICO’s annual conference.
- Discounts on books published by CALICO.
- Eligibility to apply for CALICO’s annual awards such as the Robert A. Fischer award for Outstanding Graduate Student, the Esperantic Studies Foundation co-sponsored award for Access to Language Education, and for authors published in the Journal, the Best Article award.
- Discounted membership in EuroCALL with online access to its publication ReCALL.
- Opportunity to participate in Special Interest Groups on topics such as Gaming, Teacher Education, Graduate Students and Virtual Worlds.
- Opportunities to network with other professionals in the field.