Current News and Updates:
- Grad Student SIG Reading CircleYou are invited to our next reading circle! This time we are reading “Multimodal Student Voice… Read more: Grad Student SIG Reading Circle
- Graduate Student SIG NewsletterJanuary 2024
- CALICoffee Talk, Grad StudentsWe look forward to seeing you there! Lillian Jones, Grad Student SIG ChaIr
- CALICO Journal 43:1, Special Issue Call for PapersSpecial Issue Title: Inclusion & Diversity in CALL,CALICO Journal 43.1 (February, 2026) Co-editors: Carolyn Blume (TU… Read more: CALICO Journal 43:1, Special Issue Call for Papers
CALICO, the Computer-Assisted Language Instruction Consortium is an international organization dedicated to research and development in the use of computer technology in language learning: computer-assisted language learning (CALL).
CALICO Membership Includes the Following Benefits:
CALICO members pursue a wide range of interests involving technology and language teaching and learning. CALICO and its members are dedicated to disseminating information about computer assisted language learning and promoting the use of technology to teach and learn languages, from k-12 to university to government or corporate language teaching and learning.
- Discounted registration fees at CALICO’s annual conference.
- Discounts on books published by CALICO.
- Discounted membership in EuroCALL with online access to its publication ReCALL.
- Opportunity to participate in Special Interest Groups on topics such as Gaming, Teacher Education, Graduate Students and Virtual Worlds.
- Opportunities to network with other professionals in the field.
- Online full-text access to current articles and archives of the CALICO Journal, published by Equinox.
- Eligibility to apply for CALICO’s annual awards such as the Robert A. Fischer award for Outstanding Graduate Student, the Esperantic Studies Foundation co-sponsored award for Access to Language Education, and for authors published in the Journal, the Best Article award.